Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mombasa

Tomorrow Christina, her family and I leave for Mombasa to celebrate New Years. I'm looking forward to some nice beaches, and I can't wait to see, hear and smell the sea again. I've missed it.

The only thing I am unsure of how to handle is my restlessness. I'm not a beach vacation type of person. Just laying by the pool, or on the beach for hours after hours is just plain boring to me. But I'm bringing five books along. That's almost a book a day. And there is a plan to go swim with wild dolphins (if we can find them) on one of the days. That will be a dream come true:) But besides from that one day, I will have to come up with something not to get bored. Or maybe just rely on it to be too warm to do anything. But, ideas are welcomed! Send me a text if you come up with a good idea or two:)

Anyway, beaches - here I come!

I will probably not be able to send e-mails, chat on msn or post anything here for the time we are down at the coast, but I will be back, with an update, on January the 3rd. Until then; Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Just laying by the pool, or on the beach for hours after hours is just plain boring to me"

huge WEIRDO

happy 07