Monday, September 18, 2006

Work, work, work

I've been pretty busy lately and it's not getting any better. In the next two weeks I have three papers to turn in(two term papers and the first chapter of my thesis), one application for a grant (for my field work) and one final exam! But that will also be my last exam for a long, long time... years! Hopefully.

I've mostly been studying, but I've also had a few trips up to Bodoe¸ to attends some meetings. I love going up there, but I don't do anything academic. But it has been nice to back to my wonderful apartment. I've actually stared doing my household chores more often than I used to... Just because it's all mine:) I won't be going back for about six weeks now. I'll have to finish up all my work here in Oslo first, and then I head out on a new adventure. Which reminds me...

1. I need to get a new passport
2. I need to buy some tickets (for travel within the US)
3. I need to get my international student ID card
4. I need to figure out a budget... somewhat at least...

Okay, so back to work, on both the academic stuff and on the adventure stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alt for lenge til...