Sunday, August 27, 2006

Updates!

So, as always, I not very good at updating. Which Sheryl keep reminding me. But, boy, do I have news for you!

Only a few seconds ago I made it final - I have booked my flight to New York and back. So, I'm coming! In October. And you better have time to see me. Now I just have to figure out when to go where. But, I'm coming:) I leave Oslo on October 6th, and leave NYC to go back home on November 1st. So send me an e-mail and tell me when you want me to come:) To Colorado, to Boston, to Amherst, to Philly, to California!

I'll keep you updated on this:) I promise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off to the home the brave and land of the free...

christina - malaika said...

im so jealous i think im crying right now

Ursa said...

Very cool, siri! I doubt I'll be in NY but I hope you have a great trip.

Siri said...

Well, you could always come to CA and see me and Daraka at the same time... It will be like the good old days:)