Monday, September 25, 2006

Chaotic

My life seems chaotic at the moment. I'm not sure what I'm doing. I feel that this thesis all of a sudden was just here ready to be written. But I wasn't ready. Everything is happening so fast and I have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm doing. I'm not this person that everybody seems to think I am. I'm supposed to hand in the first chapter of my thesis in four days. And I'm not even sure what I'm writing about. But everybody treats me like I do... I've been invited to a big international fertilizer company (by the communications director) to discuss funding for my project. I have half-way (or at least I think so) been given the possibility to look into a internship in the UN. I'm supposed to know what I'm doing by now. Everybody else seems to think I do. So why don't I?

Am I supposed to be grown up now? Responsible? Intelligent? Focused? I don't feel like any of the above. I just want to have fun. To meet some people. To talk to some people. To maybe learn something new about the world. Is it too much to ask for?

7 comments:

Sheryl said...

Siri, I love you darling, and you are smart and wonderful and you will figure things out, people like us always do and though people think you have everything ready to go at all times, don't worry if you don't. Let's skype soon. :):)

Ursa said...

Siri, don't be so down on yourself! I'm sure what you are doing is important... Sometimes it is hard to see the importance of our work when we are so close to it. Anyway, stay up!

Rina Mariann Hansen said...

hei hei. skulle bare si at jeg var innom siden din. (og skriver på norsk sånn at ingen forstår). Ser jo ut som om ting går så bra som det kan når man jobber med oppgave. Heier på deg!

Anonymous said...

He he. se hvem som nå har kommet i voksen-krisa? Den går over, man skriver oppgaven mens man bruker mer tid på å se ut av vinduet enn på å se ned på datamaskinen, og plutselig er den ferdig og man lurer på hva i alle dager man nå skal finne på. Ny krise. Tror det er sånn det er å bli voksen, gitt. Jeg hadde ikke vært innom bloggen min på et halvt år så det tok litt tid før jeg fant kommentaren din, men her er jeg. gleder meg til å lese igjennom og se hva du har gjort de siste årene :) Let's keep in touch! Klem jana

christina - malaika said...

time for an update please!! im desperate to know how you are! miss you. facebook - im on it. yea...

Anonymous said...

siri...update like she said up there thanks bye

Anonymous said...

siri...update like she said up there thanks bye