Thursday, June 29, 2006

My week...


As the weather is getting better I realize more end more what is so fantastic about summer in Northen Norway. I just took this picture, is a few minutes past midnight, from my backyard:) But I must admit, the bright summer night is keeping me awake, and I have a feeling it will take some time getting used to it again. Tomorrow I think I'll be going out to our summer house taking in the wonder of the summer night. I'll sit outside, watch the sun, drink red wine and enjoy the moment.




Not much have happened since I got back. Last weekend I celebrated Astri's birthday. I've know her since I was eight and meeting up with her and Unni meant meeting some of my oldest friends. It was great, and I have some pictures that is not suitable to be posted on the web:)To sum it up: What more than beer, Pepsi (and rum), chips and soap bubbles do you need to make three girls happy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hils jentene :)

Ursa said...

Norway, i'm sure, is quite beautiful. I would love to visit sometime. Your post reminds me of the song "oslo in the summertime" by Of Montreal. You might like them. Cheers!