Thursday, June 22, 2006

Home again

I´m back in Norway. Back in Bodø. And I must admit it does´t seem like much has changed here. But it could be that I have just experienced so much in South Africa that I don´t notice the changes here in Bodø. Not yet anyway.

But it nice to be home, don´t get me wrong. Ive missed my good friends, and I love being back in the wonderful, open and clean nature that we have up here. Not quite like the smog that surrounded Cape Town. And it will be fun to pop in on the city council meeting tomorrow. To see what they are up to, and if it´s anything interesting. But I have a feeling that the issues discussed on the city council might be a bit more trivial then the challenges than some people meet in Cape Town. We´ll see. It´s a question about wanting something for someone.

Anyway, I´m home. And safe and well.

No comments: