Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm Okay!

A few days ago I got a text from Erik where he asked if I was still alive. Which I am.

and I'm soon leaving nairobi and Kenya. On Tuesday night I fly back home to Norway, and I will arrive in Bodoe on Wednesday afternoon. Hopefully then i will have some more time to write, and tell you all about my stay in Kisumu and my last days here in nairobi. I just wanted you to know that I am all right, and soon on the move again.

And, I'm very excited that both Sam and Sheryl have informed me that they are coming to Norway this summer. I can't wait to see them again! I've missed them so much. It should be great fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got word from Erik today you were alive.. so I guess that means I'll be moving out of your appartement soon... Just kidding, can't wait to have you back - we have a lot of videogaming to do (I managed to leave Bully alone!).

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't believe the parties we've held at your appartment. By the way; the homeless community thanks you for letting them use your appartment while you have been away.

Siri said...

I'm glad I could help out. And Eivind, feel free to stay as long as you want... You know, I kept the second bedroom for this reason alone... So that people can crash there.

But just wait, the Bully will return:)

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what me and marianne have been up to in your bedroom.. man, that hook in the ceiling..

Anonymous said...

Aah... That's why you wondered what ceiling was in english...

That's the reason they call it PRIVAT life.

The same reason I haven't told Siri that we use her flat as a brothel while she's in Africa. High five!

(Oh boy, the Gin is really starting to kick in!)