Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend

So this weekend just flew by. Friday was my "off-day". No parties, no alcohol, no late night. I had a good sleep-in and spent most of Saturday at Cafè Kafka with Erik and Christian. I think we sat there for a good three hours. Breakfast/Lunch with all the newspapers talking about nothing and everything. Oh, and I bought the new Thomas Dypdahl cd - jury is still out on the verdict.

Saturday night was spent at Astris playing video games. We tried out a new game - Futurama - but is was complete shit. Grade - F! It's a shame the game represent that great show, but that's how it is. Anyway, it was a late night, with beer and an occasional strawberry daiquiri. So today I had to catch up on some sleep. Didn't do much more.

Except, I had a great 3-way with Christina and Sheryl. No, nothing sexual, but we did have a 3-way conference call on skype. It was great. I miss my girls. And the three of us talking together just made my Sunday. I walked around with a smile the rest of the evening. Perfect:)

1 comment:

christina - malaika said...

i wuv you :)