Thursday, November 09, 2006

Procrastinator

Yupp, that's me. A procratinator. I procratinate in whatever I do. Whether it is reading articles, taking out the trash, writing my thesis, doing my laundry, reading stuff for political meetings, or just tidy up the living-room a bit. Which means I just do what I need to do. Not my best. And you could say, well at least that's more than nothing. But to me "just what I need to do" is nothing. I want everything, everything I do, to be perfect.

Now, how is it possible to want perfection, but at the same time be a procratinator that do everything at the last minute? I've come to the conclution that I'm lazy. Not in the couch-potato way, but lazy in the scense that I don't do enough to accomplish what I want.

So, as of tomorrow, I'm starting my new and improved life as an over-achiver. I'll let you know how that works out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3 u!

christina - malaika said...

ha ha ha..i can relate! mwa xxx

Anonymous said...

A new and better life...

It was you, evil woman, that lured me off to a night of fun and games (Lego Star Wars 2 & Bully) last night. :-)

Thus making sure that my appartment still looks like a cave :-(

I am a weak person...