Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's been a while

Try and add all of this to an otherwise normal life... finishing up my master thesis, getting a new job, keeping my old job (which means I'm working two jobs at the moment), still in politics with lots of work (unpaid I might add) and trying to go on holidays with friends... and there's the reason why I haven written anything in a while.

I had plans though, if that helps. I always have plans. This time the plan is just to write more. And maybe a little bit more analytical about what's going on around me. But first I still have to finish up my thesis, and maybe quit one job (?).

I'll see you around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with finishing up your thesis :)

The feeling you get when it's all over is fantastic, so hang in there! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Siri!

Someone hasn't updated their blog in awhile... how is a good stalker to keep up!?

Haha, later,
Sam.

Ursa said...

Siri, just wondering what you're up to....matt.

Anonymous said...

Du burde virkelig oppdatere bloggen din nå som du _faktisk_ er ute å reiser i det store utland igjen